Upgrade your cookies!
Have you ever tried coming up with nice-looking cutout cookies with cutters, just to take them out of the oven and find them dilated, with their shape lost?
Have you ever tried baking beautiful Christmas pastries and cookies, and ended up having a mess made in your kitchen?
Loves to bake but got little time on your hands? Wants to bake with your little one? Upgrading your baking game can be quite difficult, messy, and time-consuming at the same time. The frosting is sticky and gets all over the place, requiring you to spend time cleaning up… And, overall, the cooking experience -which should be a fun, pleasant one- quickly turns into a nightmare.
This is the reason why Pastrymade has decided to come out with the latest innovation when it comes to kitchen gadgets: classic wooden rolling pins...with a twist. These bad boys are, in fact, engraved with fun, stylish designs that are bound to make any culinary creation of yours burst with character and personality. Made from high-quality beech wood in Warsaw, Poland, these fun kitchen tools will pass the test of time while also being deeply engraved enough to leave their stamp on any type of dough.
Want to make a good impression on your mother-in-law?
Wanna serve pretty cookies to your friends, but don’t have the time to cook anything more complicated?
From now on, the beauty of simplicity can get on a whole other level of uniqueness thanks to our embossed rolling pins.
Pick your pattern and rock the world of baking selecting between a wide array of fun engravings: from seasonal options to spice up festivities, to geometric designs and floral patterns that suit every day of the year, the choice is yours.
But why limit your creativity to cookies? Here’s a sample of what you can do with our embossed rolling pins:
● Pastry crusts: Imagine the beauty of a double-crust pumpkin pie engraved with a floral pattern!
● Pasta: Show who’s the cooking boss with beautifully engraved homemade noodles!
● Fondant: Spice up your cakes with a fun design!
How to make Cookies
“Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.”
230g unsalted butter.
175g confectioner’s (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
1 Teaspoon salt.
400-425g all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and salt, add to wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops are appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat well the oven, and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
“Don't worry, I also put the recipe for the cookies with the rolling pin.”
How to clean the pin?
- Do not wash in a dishwasher.
Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
- The overall length – 380mm (15")
- The operating part – 200mm (7.9")
- The weight of one – 350g (12.34 oz)